How to buy a Car - juniorCars.net helps you get the best car deal. Looking to Buy a Car ? Find out Where and How to Buy a Car to get the best car deal possible.
HOW TO BUY A CAR - CAR SALES
A quick summary on How to Buy a Car - see other sections for more details
1. Dealership - The most common way of buying a new or used car is through your local car dealership
2. Privately - The more common way of purchasing a used car is going through the classified ads and buying a car privately, plenty of online car classifieds these days so happy hunting.
3. Car Broker - Perhaps a convenient way of buying a car is using a car broker, able to get you a new car or used car deal
4. Auction - This method is for the bargain hunters but make sure you check the car before you buy from the auctions.
5. Lease/Fleet Company - Generally this method is good for companies who runs a fleet and changes cars regularly
6. Salary Package - for those lucky ones your work may allow you to package a car into your salary.
7. Online Purchase - where would we all be without the internet! you could basically buy anything legal online including cars, new or used.
Buying a Car
juniorCars.net - your helpful resource when Buying a Car